MENU

Slide

Advertorial: Millys

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Hello you! How's your CNY celebrations?


Should be done with all the visiting and back to work by now right?
Hope your pockets are EXPLODING at the seams with AngPows!

I'm keeping my angpow money this year to fund for my new camera,
aiming to get the new Panasonic Lumix GF-2. That baby's gonna be mine soon!





Anyway i did my set of CNY nails at Milly's SUPER last minute this year,
thanks Milly dear for squeeeeezing a time slot out for me even thou Milly's was so full of customers and all the manicurist were crazy busy.

Couldn't grow out my nails in time this year so I'm having gel extension AGAIN! (:




IMG_5403

Hohohoh geeky specs bought from BKK,
i think i look like the cartoon in these geeky frames.

You know the Japanese cartoon girl wearing the cap with wings
and i remember there's something to do with flying poop or something.
Aiyah can't recall more already.





IMG_5395


Silver glittery base with pink glitter & black stripes.

I think it's like the Maybelline Volume Express Hello Kitty mascara tube!
(Which so happens to be one of my favorite mascara too.)





IMG_5396

Just might as well cam whore more with my pretty nails!



IMG_5402

Oh yes, my hair extensions were done at Milly's too,
in case you missed that previous post on hair extensions: http://bit.ly/fPyxFs





IMG_5401

IMG_5394



Valentine's day is COMING, and Milly's have a special treat for us girls.


For this Valentine's day, do your set of GEL NAILS EXTENSIONS @ $70 !
It is strictly on appointment basis, please call/sms 83835395
quote "VDAY2011" to enjoy this discount!


http://www.millys.com.sg/about_us.html







Loves TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: